When it comes to looking after your property assets experience matters. Our professional team in Landstones Property Management department have been managing residential properties for some of London’s largest professional landlords for many years.
Landstones can be relied upon to deal with everything from the day-to-day administration of your property to organising and managing complex projects and also time sensitive issues that may crop up. We pride ourselves on being are a compact, friendly team, that is easily contactable and ready to give you honest advice. We understand that many landlords opt to have their portfolios managed as they do not wish to be hands on themselves but wish to leave their property with a hard-working diligent team giving them confidence and piece of mind.
We are professionals. Our emphasis puts both you and your property at the centre of what we do. Our interest is to build a trust-based relationship with you and seek to maximise the value of your asset, whilst also driving down costs through effective and proactive property management. Our structured and proactive monitoring systems allow us to work for you efficiently and speedily.
We are not into gimmicks. We understand that property management can be time-consuming and stressful, particularly with the growing amount of legislation governing tenancy agreements. You can trust us and our experienced property management team to take over all these aspects and take the stress away from you.
- An Initial visit with you to gain a full understanding of your property, your expectations and needs.
- To identify and agree on any essential preliminary works.
- A bespoke personal service plan based on the above.
- Assurance that the property is ready for marketing and for move in once tenants have been found and referencing satisfied.
- A twenty-four hour on call service for your tenants.
- A periodic inspection visit of property (vacant – monthly; tenanted – every six months) with a report and pictures emailed to you.
- Regular updates on everything from the tenancy particulars to the latest in the property market.
- The availability of your property manager throughout the tenancy to provide advice on all issues.
- No interaction with the tenant, contact details are not shared so all queries/issues come directly to your property manager.
- One single point of contact for any queries or questions after tenancy has begun through your designated property manager.
- Lower maintenance costs through use of our list of vetted, licensed and approved contractors and suppliers.
- Shorter turnaround times between tenants, fewer void periods.
- Fewer rental arrears and Legal issues.
- Smoother, simpler, easier, hassle-free tenancies.